I decided to follow a suggestion in O, The Oprah Magazine, Feb. 2012:
“YOU in Six Words.”
“Six-Word Memoir,” www.smithmag.net.
Anyone who knows me and my love for words and using them will not be surprised by how difficult it is for me to be CONCISE! Or what a challenging Spiritual Discipline it is for me to write a well-balanced, spiritual, 17-syllable Haiku capturing a moment from nature!
In the first exercise of a workshop years ago, we had to describe ourselves in one word that began with the same first letter of our first name. I became: Loquacious LindaLou!
Anyway, here is my Six-Word Memoir as of Friday, June 29, 2012:
LETTING MY LIGHT SHINE. PAIN TOO!
However, true to form I have an alternative, on June 30th!
LETTING MY LIGHT SHINE… WITH HUMOR 🙂
- Six-Word Memoirs (divinesecretsof.wordpress.com)
- What Eight Words Taught Me (throughhereyesblog.com)
- Condensing Our Stories: Six-Word Memoirs (Amy) (hamy10.wordpress.com)
- Another Six Word Saturday (Morning) Post (mlissabeth.wordpress.com)
- Six Word Memoir & Passion (hotchpotching.wordpress.com)